Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AI Awerness

So Ive been working hard (:P) on this resource, to achive bot able to see just in 90 degree angle, bit gurading - pacing, attacking and remebering the last postion he saw or kill the player. But I do not have work it yet, to put bot on the path. The code is there made, by orignial author of the code, but is not working, I did get in conact with tru forum on garage games, but he been a bit clueless. Meaning not very helpfull. But still trying to work it out. I think code is also unnecessary complicated, so I was thinking to rewrite it, but I think wont be enough time to finish this, before demo.

1 comment:

  1. So the bot right now is following path, using normal Torque code, and he spawn using AI manager. So the resoucre code is not in use, so I will have to combine them both, to make it work.

    ReplyDelete