Sunday, June 13, 2010

the process...

I have to admit I'm only just beginning to get the hang of any of this but I'm really expodentially enjoying it (just as it's winding up- bugger)the TED, Eninroth projects. In understanding how to make things and movement and image digitially, I mean.
Early days but can really see the scope. Very grateful. Will have to hold back for 6 months while I sort out the rent but reckon I'll be back. Yes, I'll be practising so I don't miss a beat next time.

I wish you fellas all the best in your future careers.......One hopes that the industry will embrace your efforts but if they don't.........maybe you could remain a 'team' and get some sort of 'pirate' thing happening virally so your good works aren't in vain and are still 'out there'.

Cheers,

Annei

No comments:

Post a Comment