Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tablet and W7 Pen Pressure

Hey, after browsing the net for a couple hours with no luck I thought I'd ask you guys as a last resort.

Anyone else using W7 with the same tablet TAFE's got, Intuos3? I can't for the life of me get the f-ing pen pressure to work, drivers are up to date, rebooted many a time, both computer and apps, it's the same deal with all of em, PS, Corel Painter (11), Illustrator, Flash, all CS4 just doesn't think I've got a pressure sensitive tablet, it has a little warning icon next to the brush settings that pen pressure is chosen for saying exactly that. Though in the Tablet Utility itself it picks up the pressure so it doesn't appear to be a W7 issue if that happens. I've got XP as a second boot drive and it all works perfectly but it's a pain to boot that over W7.

Any suggestions or insight would be awesome as I'm getting pretty pissed with it.

p.s I have tried all 3 versions of the W7 I own so it's not a dodgy copy.

Cheers, DT

No comments:

Post a Comment